(This position can be 100% remote in the United States or in-person at our Gilbert, AZ office)
We are a boutique performance marketing agency that specializes in organic search (SEO), paid search (SEM), paid social (SMM), and data/integrations/automation. We don’t do graphic design, we don’t do PR, and we aren’t going to do traditional media. Initially, our focus was primarily on white-label services but we’re slowly starting to branch out and find direct partnerships with brands in need of performance marketing.
- Benefits that matter: unlimited PTO, retirement (with match), medical & dental insurance, 4+1 WFH schedule, and a swanky office in downtown Gilbert, AZ with 3rd floor views and tons of natural light; IE: you get to see the outside world if you’re at the office
- We are hiring for our foundation – we aren’t a massive agency with a footprint in six states but we are building an agency full of great humans
- You will be directly accountable & responsible over your service line. We are looking for doers, self starters, and entrepreneurs who enjoy pulling levers, delivering strategy, and fostering client relationships
- You’re going to enjoy every brand that you have the opportunity to work with – we are good at turning down business that doesn’t make sense for the agency
- We’re an underdog compared to other shops but that’s what makes it fun, right?
About the role:
collystring is looking for a Digital Analytics Associate who will be responsible for supporting delivery teams with initiatives such as reporting, analysis, tracking, and uncovering opportunities for clients with emphasis on data, integrations, etc.
Our ideal candidate has:
- One to two (1-2) years in a data analyst/analytics role
This role is going to be very hands on in platforms like GA (Universal, 4, 360), GTM, DataStudio, and SuperMetrics. In addition, big data experience is a plus and if you’re familiar with the Google/Facebook Ads API – even better.
You should have full working knowledge of platforms like Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and DataStudio. You understand the difference of last click attribution between Ads & GA (and more). You’re understand how dataLayers function and the value in accurate tracking.
Most importantly: you have a “what’s next” mindset. You chase thoughts and ideas, you’re passionate about what’s around the upcoming corner and the one two miles ahead.
- Support in GTM/GA/DataStudio activities for a wide range of clients and industries
- Experience in both Lead Generation & eCommerce tracking requirements
- Understanding of variables like: gclid, fbclid, and user-id etc.
- Provide recommendations to stakeholders and clients about marketing performance
- Direct involvement in business development opportunities for collystring such as pitches and audits; this role may require travel
- Unlimited PTO after your second month of employment
- Medical, dental, and vision – collystring subsidizes roughly ~50% of this based on most plans
- Maternity & paternity leave – because life is more than work
- Retirement with 3% matching
- Fully remote or in-person
- The best one: Fun one: as much tech/hardware as you want for your workstation. Want four ultrawides? Cool, let’s make it five. Need noise cancelling airpods? Just ask