collystring, a performance marketing agency located in Gilbert, AZ is looking for a Digital Project Manager who will be responsible for supporting the core performance marketing team on exceeding client expectations. This role will primarily focus on being the glue between departments with respect to tasks, process improvement, meetings, and deliverables.
We are a lean (six person) performance marketing agency that specializes in white-label efforts along with building direct relationships with 1:1 clients. Think: your standard agency model with a twist of depth. We only do performance marketing: organic search, paid search, paid social, and display.
Our ideal candidate has:
- One Year (1) in Project Management. Applicants should have previous experience in project management across multiple teams or stakeholders. Ideally, you also have experience in the fast-pace of a digital marketing agency
- You understand the fundamentals in SEO, SEM, Social, and Data/Analytics with an ability to communicate their differences effectively
Digital Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage, assign, and keep projects/tasks on track within a tool such as Asana, Basecamp, etc.
- Ability to take meticulous notes during both internal and client facing meetings
- Translating meeting notes into action items and then delegating to the corresponding channel manager
- Assist in developing more effective (and efficient) project management process and procedure. We’re looking for someone to help us be better and not just a cog in the process wheel
- Unlimited PTO: really.
- Medical & Dental
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement w/ 3% matching
- Flexible work from home schedule: if you need it, you take it
- Fun one: as much tech/hardware as you want for your workstation. Want four ultrawides? Cool, let’s make it five. Need noise cancelling airpods? Just ask.