(This position can be 100% remote in the United States or in-person at our Gilbert, AZ office)
We are a boutique performance marketing agency that specializes in organic search (SEO), paid search (SEM), paid social (SMM), and data/integrations/automation. We don’t do graphic design, we don’t do PR, and we aren’t going to do traditional media. Initially, our focus was primarily on white-label services but we’re slowly starting to branch out and find direct partnerships with brands in need of performance marketing.
- Benefits that matter: unlimited PTO, retirement (with match), medical & dental insurance, 4+1 WFH schedule, and a swanky office in downtown Gilbert, AZ with 3rd floor views and tons of natural light; IE: you get to see the outside world if you’re at the office
- We are hiring for our foundation – we aren’t a massive agency with a footprint in six states but we are building an agency full of great humans
- You will be directly accountable & responsible over your service line. We are looking for doers, self starters, and entrepreneurs who enjoy pulling levers, delivering strategy, and fostering client relationships
- You’re going to enjoy every brand that you have the opportunity to work with – we are good at turning down business that doesn’t make sense for the agency
- We’re an underdog compared to other shops but that’s what makes it fun, right?
Our ideal candidate has:
One to Two Years (1-2) in Paid Search | PPC | SEM
You should have full working knowledge and direct experience in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and if you’ve been lucky in your career – Yahoo! Gemini (just kidding). We’re looking for an individual who is versed in account structure variations, audience layers, and optimization strategies.
Most importantly: you have a “what’s next” mindset. You chase thoughts and ideas, you’re passionate about what’s around the upcoming corner and the one two miles ahead.
Paid Search (PPC/SEM) Strategist Responsibilities:
- You will be 100% hands on with client accounts in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads; you will manage bidding, structures, creative, and overall performance
- Optimization and communication to clients around their primary KPI’s such as Leads, Revenue, or Profit
- You will manage the day-to-day relationships with your clients from email, slack, and reporting/status calls
- Own your channel and your clients – find ways to improve their business as well as the agencies
- Direct involvement in business development opportunities such as pitches and audits; this role will require travel when the world goes back to normal. Maybe 1-2 flights per year
- Unlimited PTO: really.
- Medical & Dental
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement w/ 3% matching
- Fully remote or in-person
- Fun one: as much tech/hardware as you want for your workstation. Want four ultrawides? Cool, let’s make it five. Need noise cancelling airpods? Just ask.