(This position can be 100% remote in the United States or in-person at our Gilbert, AZ office)
We are a boutique performance marketing agency that specializes in organic search (SEO), paid search (SEM), paid social (SMM), and data/integrations/automation. We don’t do graphic design, we don’t do PR, and we aren’t going to do traditional media. Initially, our focus was primarily on white-label services but we’re slowly starting to branch out and find direct partnerships with brands in need of performance marketing.
Our ideal candidate has:
One to Two Years (1-2) in Paid Search | PPC | SEM
- Benefits that matter: unlimited PTO, retirement (with match), medical & dental insurance, 4+1 WFH schedule, and a swanky office in downtown Gilbert, AZ with 3rd floor views and tons of natural light; IE: you get to see the outside world if you’re at the office
- We are hiring for our foundation – we aren’t a massive agency with a footprint in six states but we are building an agency full of great humans
- You will be directly accountable & responsible over your service line. We are looking for doers, self starters, and entrepreneurs who enjoy pulling levers, delivering strategy, and fostering client relationships
- You’re going to enjoy every brand that you have the opportunity to work with – we are good at turning down business that doesn’t make sense for the agency
- We’re an underdog compared to other shops but that’s what makes it fun, right?
You should have full working knowledge and direct experience in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and if you’ve been lucky in your career – Yahoo! Gemini (just kidding). We’re looking for an individual who is versed in account structure variations, audience layers, and optimization strategies.
Most importantly: you have a “what’s next” mindset. You chase thoughts and ideas, you’re passionate about what’s around the upcoming corner and the one two miles ahead.
Paid Search (PPC/SEM) Strategist Responsibilities:
- You will be 100% hands on with client accounts in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads; you will manage bidding, structures, creative, and overall performance
- Optimization and communication to clients around their primary KPI’s such as Leads, Revenue, or Profit
- You will manage the day-to-day relationships with your clients from email, slack, and reporting/status calls
- Own your channel and your clients – find ways to improve their business as well as the agencies
- Direct involvement in business development opportunities such as pitches and audits; this role will require travel when the world goes back to normal. Maybe 1-2 flights per year
- Unlimited PTO: really.
- Medical & Dental
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement w/ 3% matching
- Fully remote or in-person
- Fun one: as much tech/hardware as you want for your workstation. Want four ultrawides? Cool, let’s make it five. Need noise cancelling airpods? Just ask.