(This role can be 100% remote in the United States or in-person in our Gilbert, AZ office)
We are a boutique performance marketing agency that specializes in organic search (SEO), paid search (SEM), paid social (SMM), and data/integrations/automation. We don’t do graphic design, we don’t do PR, and we aren’t going to do traditional media. Initially, our focus was primarily on white-label services but we’re slowly starting to branch out and find direct partnerships with brands in need of performance marketing.
- Benefits that matter: unlimited PTO, retirement (with match), medical & dental insurance, 4+1 WFH schedule, and a swanky office in downtown Gilbert, AZ with 3rd floor views and tons of natural light; IE: you get to see the outside world if you’re at the office
- We are hiring for our foundation – we aren’t a massive agency with a footprint in six states but we are building an agency full of great humans
- You will be directly accountable & responsible over your service line. We are looking for doers, self starters, and entrepreneurs who enjoy pulling levers, delivering strategy, and fostering client relationships
- You’re going to enjoy every brand that you have the opportunity to work with – we are good at turning down business that doesn’t make sense for the agency
- We’re an underdog compared to other shops but that’s what makes it fun, right?
About the role:
collystring is looking for a Paid Social Associate to support the paid social team across a wide variety of initiatives for our lead generation and eCommerce clients. This role will report directly to the Sr. Manager, Paid Social.
Our ideal candidate has:
- One to two (1-2) years in a paid social role
This role is hands on and will require you to have full working knowledge of platforms like Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, and LinkedIn Ads. In addition you should have experience and understanding of how paid social platforms track, report, and utilize data through things like pixels, audience managers, and offline data.
You will be working across clients to create unique ads, optimize current campaigns, and think outside the box for new strategies to help clients reach their KPI’s.
Most importantly: you have a “what’s next” mindset. You chase thoughts and ideas, you’re passionate about what’s around the upcoming corner and the one two miles ahead.
- Manage paid social ads across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn etc.
- Direct communication with clients about their accounts, performance, and opportunities
- Optimizing accounts based on client KPI’s such as Cost Per Lead, Revenue, and ROAS
- Experience using offline data for custom audiences across all social platforms
- Understanding of various ad formats, best practices, and do’s/don’ts for paid social
- Direct involvement in business development opportunities for collystring such as pitches and audits; this role may require travel
- Unlimited PTO after your second month of employment
- Medical, dental, and vision – collystring subsidizes roughly ~50% of this based on most plans
- Four weeks maternity & paternity leave – because life is more than work
- Retirement with 3% matching
- Fully remote or in-person
- The best one: Fun one: as much tech/hardware as you want for your workstation. Want four ultrawides? Cool, let’s make it five. Need noise cancelling airpods? Just ask