The Soup to Nuts:
Stuff to know:
Remote, Small Team, No Funding/Investors
We are a boutique performance marketing agency that specializes in organic search (SEO), paid search (SEM), paid social (SMM), and data/integrations/automation. We don’t do graphic design, we don’t do PR, and we aren’t going to do traditional media.
collystring has grown from 0 to 12 team members in four years and our current roadmap puts us at 18 in the next 20 months. If you’re an entrepreneur at heart, you genuinely have a passion for doing what is right, and you understand the good days come with the tricky days followed by a few bad days – you’re probably a good fit.
About the role:
- Benefits that matter: unlimited PTO, retirement (with match), medical & dental insurance
- This position is 100% remote or can be hybrid from our office in Gilbert, Arizona – whatever works for you
- We are hiring for our foundation – we aren’t a massive agency with a footprint in six states but we are building an agency full of great humans
- You will be directly accountable & responsible over your service line. We are looking for doers, self starters, and entrepreneurs who enjoy pulling levers, delivering strategy, and fostering client relationships
- You’re going to enjoy every brand that you have the opportunity to work with – we are good at turning down business that doesn’t make sense for the agency
- Profit Sharing after two-years of successful employment
collystring is looking for a Paid Social Strategist who will be responsible for managing and developing our growing paid social service line across multiple industries and verticals.
This role is 100% focused on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, and LinkedIn.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years in paid social with an emphasis in both lead generation & eCommerce
You have worked directly in publisher ad accounts by setting up, managing, and optimizing campaigns. You understand how social attribution functions differently from Google Analytics and SEM. You’re experienced in setting up product catalogs with API or flat feeds. You know how to talk to clients about their current strategies and how you can continue to grow their efforts.
Most importantly: you know how and have experience in trying new things. Social is not one size fits all, it can be frustrating at times why something works and a slight variant of it doesn’t.
- Manage a wide range of clients from lead generation to eCommerce
- Develop new strategies to help drive qualified leads or profit for clients
- Optimize and implement various types of campaigns/efforts across a handful of channels
- Work with clients on digital messaging in various ad formats like static, carousel, video, and collection
- Analysis and reporting of paid social performance to clients – you will need to be able to tell a story with data, not just read a slide to a client
- You have an adept knowledge of what publisher pixels do and how they work; you also understand the importance of clean data
- Unlimited PTO after your second month of employment
- Medical, dental, and vision – collystring subsidizes roughly ~50% of this based on most plans
- Maternity & paternity leave – because life is more than work
- Retirement with 3% matching
- Incredibly flexible WFH / In-office schedule
- BYOW = build your own workstation; EG: if you need tech to do your job, just ask and it’s yours.