(This position can be 100% remote in the United States or in-person at our Gilbert, AZ office)
We are a boutique performance marketing agency that specializes in organic search (SEO), paid search (SEM), paid social (SMM), and data/integrations/automation. We don’t do graphic design, we don’t do PR, and we aren’t going to do traditional media. Initially, our focus was primarily on white-label services but we’re slowly starting to branch out and find direct partnerships with brands in need of performance marketing.
- Benefits that matter: unlimited PTO, retirement (with match), medical & dental insurance, 4+1 WFH schedule, and a swanky office in downtown Gilbert, AZ with 3rd floor views and tons of natural light; IE: you get to see the outside world if you’re at the office
- We are hiring for our foundation – we aren’t a massive agency with a footprint in six states but we are building an agency full of great humans
- You will be directly accountable & responsible over your service line. We are looking for doers, self starters, and entrepreneurs who enjoy pulling levers, delivering strategy, and fostering client relationships
- You’re going to enjoy every brand that you have the opportunity to work with – we are good at turning down business that doesn’t make sense for the agency
- We’re an underdog compared to other shops but that’s what makes it fun, right?
About the role:
collystring is looking for a Senior Paid Search (SEM/PPC) Strategist who will be responsible for managing and developing clients in our growing SEM service line. Your primary focus will be on Lead Generation & eCommerce.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Two to four (2-4) years in Paid Search, PPC, SEM
- One to two (1-2) years in PLA/Shopping
You should have full working knowledge and direct experience in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and if you’ve been lucky in your career – Yahoo! Gemini (just kidding). We’re looking for an individual who is versed in account structure variations, audience layers, and optimization strategies. Most importantly: you have a “what’s next” mindset. You chase thoughts and ideas, you’re passionate about what’s around the upcoming corner and the one two miles ahead.
This role will have a heavy emphasis on PLA/Shopping so you’ll need to be experience optimizing feeds, merchant center(s), and optimal PLA account structures/taxonomies.
- Be 100% hands on with client accounts in various publishers
- Manage bidding, structure, creative, strategy, and overall performance
- Optimize and communicate directly with clients about their primary KPI’s
- Provide recommendations and next steps based on insights or learnings you derive from optimization efforts
- Manage day-to-day relationships with clients via email, slack, and reporting/status calls
- Integrate with other service lines to find ways to further improve client performance; no silos here
- Direct involvement in business development opportunities for collystring such as pitches and audits; this role may require travel
- Unlimited PTO after your second month of employment
- Medical, dental, and vision – collystring subsidizes roughly ~50% of this based on most plans
- Maternity & paternity leave – because life is more than work
- Retirement with 3% matching
- Fully remote or in-person
- The best one: Fun one: as much tech/hardware as you want for your workstation. Want four ultrawides? Cool, let’s make it five. Need noise cancelling airpods? Just ask