(This position can be 100% remote in the United States or in-person at our Gilbert, AZ office)
We are a boutique performance marketing agency that specializes in organic search (SEO), paid search (SEM), paid social (SMM), and data/integrations/automation. We don’t do graphic design, we don’t do PR, and we aren’t going to do traditional media. Initially, our focus was primarily on white-label services but we’re slowly starting to branch out and find direct partnerships with brands in need of performance marketing.
- Benefits that matter: unlimited PTO, retirement (with match), medical & dental insurance, 4+1 WFH schedule, and a swanky office in downtown Gilbert, AZ with 3rd floor views and tons of natural light; IE: you get to see the outside world if you’re at the office
- We are hiring for our foundation – we aren’t a massive agency with a footprint in six states but we are building an agency full of great humans
- You will be directly accountable & responsible over your service line. We are looking for doers, self starters, and entrepreneurs who enjoy pulling levers, delivering strategy, and fostering client relationships
- You’re going to enjoy every brand that you have the opportunity to work with – we are good at turning down business that doesn’t make sense for the agency
- We’re an underdog compared to other shops but that’s what makes it fun, right?
About the role:
collystring is looking for a Senior SEO Strategist who will be responsible for managing and developing clients in our rapidly expanding eCommerce portfolio.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ Years in SEO with an emphasis in eCommerce
You should have extensive knowledge of SEO strategies and a performance-based mindset. Your focus will be on driving leads and revenue and eCommerce and service industry clients.
We are looking for someone who understands the current and future state of SEO, is up to date on the continual changes occurring in the search engine landscape for eCommerce brands, and is excited about finding new ways to drive growth for clients.
- Own your book of clients and identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content to increase the visibility of client sites
- Work alongside the SEO Director to help develop strategies and identify areas of opportunity
- Have a robust understanding of technical SEO and be able to implement solutions and/or effectively communicate needs to developers
- Identify and propose solutions for website speed and performance (web core vitals) and mobile-friendliness issues
- Identify SEO content needs for long-form blog content and transactional pages and develop a content-strategies with search opportunity, keyword analysis, and intent
- Perform ongoing keyword research & gap analysis to uncover new opportunities for optimization Analyze competitor keyword rankings/trends with regular reporting and insight
- Analyze link profile reports and find patterns of potential spammy links to update disavow files Be able to report on and communicate shifts in traffic, performance and rankings
- Own client status calls and communication regarding SEO and effectively communicate ongoing efforts to client
- Unlimited PTO after your second month of employment
- Medical, dental, and vision – collystring subsidizes roughly ~50% of this based on most plans
- Maternity & paternity leave – because life is more than work
- Retirement with 3% matching
- Fully remote or in-person
- The best one: Fun one: as much tech/hardware as you want for your workstation. Want four ultrawides? Cool, let’s make it five. Need noise cancelling airpods? Just ask